Physilog®, Gait Up’s wearable motion sensor, is now onto the 5th Gen Physilog®5 and is featured in 400+ peer reviewed scientific publications across gait analysis, activity monitoring, sports and veterinary movements
Compact and versatile wireless inertial measurement unit (IMU) with barometer.
- Teaching (signal processing, data mining, machine learning…)
- R&D (sensor configuration, prototyping…)
- Science (clinical research, objective measurements…)
- Commercial (wearable solutions for sports, rehabilitation and more)
- 7D sensing, recording & streaming
High-quality 3D accelerometer, 3D gyroscope and barometric pressure sensors, with programmable ranges and sampling frequencies. Operate in standalone recording or Wireless data streaming mode.
- Synchronisation & unique features
Record synchronous signals with multiple Physilog®. Wireless data transfer, IP64 water and dust resistant, plus microUSB for rapid file transfer.
- Developer friendly SDKs & APIs
Program, read signals and check Physilog®. status with free Research ToolKit on Android, Mac or PC. These, plus dedicated MATLAB functions and APIs, all available for free on our Support page.
- Versatile motion sensor
Pair Physilog® with one of Gait Up’s professional applications for gait and running analysis. Visit our GaitHub for custom algorithm libraries and OEM/licensing.