We are delighted to announce the forthcoming release of our new running analysis tool PhysiRun Lab
It features running strike parameters based on foot-worn wearable Physilog sensors including running strike angle, contact and flight times, stiffness, impact and regularity…
For the first time, it is now possible to get a science-grade measure of runners out of the lab: from a sprint to a full marathon, get a precise stride-by-stride biomechanical analysis.
– Possibility to analyse long recordings (up to 4 hours)
– Possibility to select a specific period to analyse
– 8 foot strike parameters
– Detailled cycle-by-cycle analysis
– No internet connection required
– Collect your data and analyse it later (standalone recording)
We offer a 20% early bird discount until December 21st ! Preorder yours on our webshop.
Preorders will be shipped on the first week of november.
PhysiRun Lab will be launched through an event with renowned medical and sports speakers at the Centre Sport et Santé de Lausanne on November 1st, 2018 to present this new product. More information will come soon.