Fast and precise natural running measure using Physilog® sensors.
- Coaching follow-up to measure progress
- Convenient tool for scientific research and sports medicine
- Teach classes in biomechanics and running science
13 cycle-by-cycle metrics
- 13 outcome parameters in PDF and XLS (cycle-by-cycle results)
Gait spatio-temporal parameters including running strike angle, contact and flight times, stiffness, impact and regularity…
- Easy to-use and rapid results
One button to start the sensor. Get a precise stride-by-stride biomechanical analysis on a full marathon in 3 minutes.
- Automatic sensor alignment and calibration
Use the provided clip or elastic strap to securely fasten Physilog® on the foot. Our algorithm auto-calibrates every test.
- Standalone recording
Collect your data and analyse it later.
- Scientifically validated accuracy
Validated against lab gold standards. Check out the publications on our Science page
- Desktop software for Mac/Windows
Cycle-by-cycle data in XLS
Run directly from USB (no installation / no internet connection required)
- Smartwatch application
Remotely control Physilog sensors
- Physilog® 5 motion sensors worn on both feets
USB data transfer
Raw data access (thanks to onboard SD card and free Research Toolkit)